- No picnicking is permitted on the beach, township regulation. You can bring one drink for personal consumption, but no food or large quantities of drinks. Please leave the coolers in the car.
- Parking - Street parking IS NOT PERMITTED on Hudson Ave, Passaic Ave, or Salem Ave. Please use the free public parking lot located just on the other side of Long Beach Blvd. If you park on the street you will be ticketed and towed.
- Harvey Cedars does have a public indecency law, and they do enforce it. There is a public bathhouse located at Sunset Park. If you park in the public parking lot, just walk west and you will find the park right in front of you.
- Nothing is for sale or is to be tagged/marked for sale on the beach. That means nothing. Please reserve any sales until after the event at a different location.
- No banners, posters, stickers, etc. Its not a trade show so please leave the salespeople at home. Let your surfboards do the talking.
- Make sure you take off the beach more than you brought in. If we leave the beach cleaner then we found it I am sure we will be welcome back next year. This is a good tip for any day you go to beach.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Just a few last minute tips for everyone coming.